Newport City Council - LoraWAN
Pinacl team up with Amazon Web Services and Davra Networks to deliver Internet of Things solutions in the City of Newport
- Able to launch Smart City solution quickly
- Scalable solution, avoiding big upfront costs
- Creation of simple dashboard to display key City data
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Pinacl provided Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board with LAN hardware and Video Conferencing Solution.
- Good Level of Pre Sales Engagement
- Effective Professional Services
- Value For Money
- Consult with MDT Experts
ABERDEEN CITY COUNCIL
Pinacl won a Managed Wireless contract with Aberdeen City Council to help bridge the digital divide and aid social inclusion.
- Provision of a Public WiFi Service
- Comprehensive Usage Analytics
- Experienced Wireless Partner
- Supports Smart City Initiative
Dimension Data were the contract lead for a leading British high street bank that were facing key technology challenges globally. Their Campus’ and Wireless’ infrastructure was pivotal in providing a stable, highly available, scalable and flexible platform to underpin the technology group in the provision and support of IT services to the business in all regions of the Globe.
- Access to the PGDA
- Centralised Project Management
- High End WiFi Survey
Newport City Council
Pinacl successfully designed and deployed a dark fibre network across Newport, alongside strategic partner Concept Solutions People (CSP) giving the Council access to a superfast and futureproof networking infrastructure.
- Access to a Superfast Dark Fibre Infrastructure
- High Speed WiFi across 54 publicly accessible buildings
- Concession based City Centre WiFi
The British Library
Pinacl designed and implemented a managed wireless solution that delivers a robust, scalable, secure and flexible wireless service based on Ruckus Wireless technology.
- Fast, secure, reliable Wireless Network
- Multiple SSID's enabling seperate networks
- Content Filtering capability
- Full support and service package
City of York Council
Pinacl has won an 8 (+2) year Managed Service contract with City of York Council to drive innovation in pursuit of York's digital vision.
- Superfast Dark Fibre Infrastructure
- Enablement of services
- City-wide Wireless programme
University of Leicester
Pinacl designed and implemented a Dark Fibre network consisting of over 300km of G.652 singlemode fibre. The time taken to install the network from receiving the purchase order through to completion and handover was just 9 weeks.
- Ownership of Dark Fibre Network
- Near 'Limitless' Bandwidth
- ROI within 18 Months
North Wales Housing Association
Pinacl secure 5 (+3) year ICT Managed Service contract with North Wales Housing Association to align ICT planning with overall strategic vision
- Improved Processes
- Strategic Alignment
- Commercial Transparency
- Business as usual during transition phase
Birmingham City University
Pinacl designed and implemented a cost-saving, flexible hybrid Dark Fibre and Leased Line solution for Birmingham City University.
- Ownership of Dark Fibre network after just 5 years
- Near "Limitless" bandwidth
- Bespoke hybrid solution for the most practical and cost effective deployment
Pinacl Solutions provided BAE systems with an industry leading infrastructure management application called Celsius™.
- Capture the internal network design
- Produce installation instructions
- Provide Design/Installation compliance evidence
Pinacl Solutions provided Aberystwyth University with a dark fibre network infrastructure where the University would own the fibre assets within the financial constraints of the project.
- Ownership of Dark Fibre Infrastructure
- Near 'Limitless' bandwidth
- ROI expected within 4 years
Pinacl were successful in their bid based upon all facets of their tender response rather than simply price – e.g. their open communication with Coventry City Council and their commitment to the whole product life cycle.
- Fast, secure, reliable wireless network
- Cost effective, flexible solution
- Knowledge transfer
St Leonard's Hospice
Pinacl Solutions deliver high quality Internet Connectivity and Wireless solutions for St Leonard’s Hospice.
- High Quality, secure content system
- Opportunity for mobile working
- Patient access
- Guest access