The Crown Commercial Service Network Services 2 framework is for the provision of telecommunications and network services and can be used by the whole of the UK Public Sector and their associated bodies and agencies, the voluntary sector, charities, and/or other private organisations acting as managing agents or procuring on behalf of the public sector delivering services of a public nature.
About CCS Network Services 2 RM3808
This framework provides savings, choice and flexibility for all publicly funded organisations; whilst ensuring compliance with the wider government technology strategy through ongoing engagement with the Government Digital Service (GDS).
Benefits of the Framework
- flexible contract lengths – up to 10 years for some services
- supports your organisation’s technology upgrade programme
- savings from lower cost and or more efficient technologies
- option for both direct award or further competition to meet your needs
- option to choose specialist suppliers who can deliver services under one specific lot, as well as suppliers who can provide multiple services across several lots
- uses the agreed Public Sector Contract (PSC) terms and conditions
Pinacl has gained places on the following lots:
- Lot 1 Data Access Services
- Lot 2 Local Connectivity Services
- Lot 8 Video Conferencing Services
Lots in CCS Network Services 2 RM3808
Lot 1 - Data Access Services
Lot 1 Data Access Services, including Wide Area Networks (WAN) is for the provision of connectivity services enabling site-to-site or site-to-cloud interconnectivity.
The Primary Services are:
a) Wide area connectivity for the provision of a managed or unmanaged point-to-point data-only connection.
b) Wide area connectivity for the provision of a managed or unmanaged point-to-internet/cloud data-only connectionLogin to access lots
Lot 2 - Local Connectivity Services
Lot 2 Local Connectivity Services, is for the provision of single site connectivity services, including local area networks (LAN) enabling interconnectivity
The Primary Services are;
a) Local area network (LAN) connectivity services, constrained to a single site, multiple sites in the same locale, campus sites and metropolitan area sites enabling a user to consume a locally hosted service
b) Local connectivity services to connect an end user device to a local service.Login to access lots
Lot 8 - Video Conferencing Services
This Lot 8 is for the provision of traditional and IP based video conferencing services.
Lot 8 Primary Services:
- a)Video conferencing services with the ability to call, connect and share audio-visual communications with another compatible video device over any distance in real time.
Lot 8 Ancillary Services:
The Ancillary Services for this Lot 8 are optional Services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the Primary Services and will be set out by the Supplier in their Service Offers or responses to a Further Competition.Login to access lots