Project Management as-a-Service (PMaaS)
Project Management as a Service gives you access to highly experienced project management professionals providing the assurance of successful Project Delivery to your organisation, on time and on budget.
Whether you need to deliver complex business transformation end to end, or standalone installation projects, Pinacl People can ensure you succeed.
Our Project Management as a Service includes activities such as project planning, ordering hardware and/or software, 3rd party Resource management, work package scheduling, customer communication, quality assurance and budget management.
Typical Project Management as a Service offering includes but not limited to:
- Recruitment and management of Project personnel
- Management reporting
- Progress against the Plan metrics
- Full RAID Visibility
- Initiation to Closure activities
- Robust planning, expert Critical path analysis
- Risk Management
- Resource Management
- Budget tracking and control
- Full knowledge sharing and transfer
- Service Transition into BAU/Ops
Our service complies with industry standards good practice and regulations ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001, SafeContractor ANSI/TIA certified and our project managers are IOSH trained.
Our skilled Project Managers will ensure all areas of your project are fully documented and appropriately managed at each stage. Although each project will have different requirements for successful delivery, the core documentation includes;
- Scope of Works
- Project Planning and/or Gantt charting
- Communications Planning
- Work Package definition and deployment
- Milestone management
- Test Planning and management (QA)
- Customer progress approval and sign off (staged)
Project Co-ordination & Administration
Where a lighter touch is required, project co-ordination and administration is available, providing synergy between 3rd Party Vendors & Customers, co-ordinating site personnel, surveys and works. Our services also include co-ordinating the testing for Managed Lines, Dark fibre and MPLS networks.