WAN Networks - Delivering secure, fast and reliable multi-service connections across your business
In today’s marketplace, ready access to your data, applications and services is a given, irrespective of where you are or when you want to access it. As a business expands, the demand on the wide area network footprint increases, with a requirement to support:
- Additional sites (Wide Area Networks)
- Data Centre connectivity providing access to co-location and/or cloud services,
- Internet access,
- IP based voice services (SIP),
- Remote employee access
Selecting the right mix of technologies and telecom provider solutions to combine to deliver an end to end high performance, reliable, scalable and flexible network infrastructure can be a daunting task, with the choices available including:
- MPLS network delivering a high speed private network offering secure, dedicated site to site connectivity
- Point to Point fibre connections, providing Ethernet connectivity at speeds ranging from 100Mbps through to 1Gbps and 10Gbps
- Private Fibre network (Dark Fibre) offering unlimited bandwidth capacity and with the unique option to own the fibre asset
- VPN - Virtual Private Network
- Wireless networks (point-point and point-multipoint)
A typical wide area network solution from Pinacl will include several of the above technologies, connections and services, professionally implemented and project managed and governed by clear and robust SLAs.
The Benefits of a Pinacl Wide Area Network (WAN) Solution
We understand that no two businesses are quite the same and thus, no two wide area network solutions will be identical – a one size fits all approach does not work.
We can deliver a fully integrated, secure, reliable and flexible wide area network infrastructure that enables you to get on with your day-to-day operations, secure in the knowledge that your investment is scalable and future-proof and offers:
- Access to the technology experts
- Delivers the required connectivity for Wide Area Networks
- Removes the bandwidth bottleneck
- Extends the reach and coverage of your services and data
- Implementing, supporting and managing the network Infrastructure
- Maintains network and data security
- Network supporting real time applications and data
- Delivers a compliant solution
- Scalable, flexible and resilient
This approach means we can adopt, upgrade, replace or integrate with existing network infrastructure to deliver a managed solution that will support your organisation’s requirements going forward.
Ensuring that your wide area network infrastructure is not only fit for purpose and meets your immediate needs but also provides the scalability and flexibility to grow and address future requirements is critical.
Pinacl Solutions have been successfully delivering, managing and supporting wide area network solutions for over 30 years. As a leading ICT solutions provider, Pinacl has the required experience, expertise and pedigree to ensure that your wide area network solution meets the needs of your business in terms of functionality, capability and flexibility.
We offer a full portfolio of services from the initial design advice and consultancy through to the provision, installation and support of the wide area network infrastructure solution.
To find out more about how a wide area network solution from Pinacl can help your organisation succeed, contact us now.
To book a free consultation please fill in the details below: